Residential Service Agreements
It could happen on the coldest night of the year, or during the hottest week of the summer. It could happen right in the middle of a shower.
Breakdowns are like that – unpredictable and inconvenient. But with a residential Pipe Doctor Service Agreement or Preventive Maintenance Agreement, you can count on priority service and rest assured that the breakdown won’t break the bank.
Your heating and cooling equipment is a large investment. To protect that investment and make it last as long as possible, an HVAC service agreement is a must. Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning offers various heating and cooling service agreements to fit your budget and desired coverage.
Affordability. Reliability. Peace of Mind.
All of our plans give you priority service and great discounts on future repairs and replacements. Please view the different plans listed below.
In addition, an HVAC service agreement will help lower your utility bills, extend the life of your equipment, reduce or eliminate the need for costly repairs and increase the performance of your heating and cooling systems. Why? Every year we will perform a comprehensive tuneup, cleaning, inspection and combustion/draft analysis (gas fired systems). Lastly, you’ll gain peace of mind knowing you have a reliable and trusted company you can call whenever you have problems.
With an HVAC service plan from Pipe Doctor, you’ll receive:
- Emergency service
- Evening and Sunday appointments available for routine maintenance
- Priority service and scheduling
- Annual 21-point inspection and cleaning of cooling and/or heating systems
- Parts and labor covered (virtually all replacement parts are covered)
- Pipe Doctor screens and performs background checks on all employees
- E.P.A.-certified technicians who reclaim all refrigerants
- Factory-trained and NATE-certified technicians
- Written service guarantees
- Fully stocked trucks