Pool Heaters in Long Island
Swimming pools are an excellent feature of any home and any landscape. They can make any outdoor gathering more more fun and lively, and they can be a great way to get exercise without leaving your home. However, outdoor pools can't be used for much of the year because of the cooler weather. At Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, our professional heating contractors install pool heaters in Long Island so that our clients can use their pools even when it's not hot out.
Our professionals will work with you to choose the pool heater that's right for your home, then we'll make sure that it's safely and properly installed. We'll guarantee that it will work well and efficiently, and if you do encounter any problems with it, we can provide you with the pool heater repairs and maintenance services you need. When it comes to heating services in Long Island, we're the name locals trust for everything from pool heaters to furnaces.
New Pool Heater Installations & Pool Heater Replacements
If you're installing a new pool heater, the best and easiest time to do it is when when you're constructing the pool. This allows you to work the heater into the design plan for your pool. If you're constructing a pool, you should consider having a swimming pool heater installed as well. Our Long Island pool heater installation experts can also work with you to retrofit your pool heater.
If you're replacing a pool heater because of poor performance, our professionals can take care of the job. We'll help you choose a replacement pool heater, remove the old equipment, and install the new unit. All of our work comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and we'll make sure that your pool heater is totally functional and effective.
We Service & Repair These Pool Heaters
- Hewlett 11557 Pool Heater
- Lawrence 11559 Pool Heater
What Type of Pool Heater Is Best for Your Home?
When you're installing or replacing a pool heater, you'll need to decide between three types of pool heaters:
- Gas powered
- Electrical heat pumps, or
- Solar powered
Depending on the size and brand, these options cost roughly the same. Here are the differences in their performance:
- Gas pool heaters will heat up the pool most quickly.
- Electrical heat pumps add 1-3 degrees per day, and they do not work well in cold weather.
- Solar pool heaters can heat quickly on warm days, but they are slower and less efficient in cold weather.
Our Long Island heating contractors can help you decide which type of pool heater would be best for your swimming pool. We can also help you select brands and models. After you've made your selection, we'll provide you with a high quality installation.
If you are interested in our available pool heaters in Long Island, please call our heating contractors at 516-348-6300 or complete our online request form.
- Prevent Long Island Plumbing Problems with These Helpful Tips - You need to keep your home clean, comfortable, and convenient, and its plumbing system is a huge part of maintaining those qualities. So when you have any problems with your plumbing, it can be extremely frustrating, and you need to have prompt and professional repairs performed as soon as possible. … Read More
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater in Long Island? - Your heater is consistently under nearly constant pressure and stress, so it requires nearly constant attention, maintenance, and repairs. At Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. our Long Island plumbers recommend that you have a tune-up or inspection of your water heater at least once a year to make sure that it’s as efficient and as healthy as possible. … Read More