Professional Systems for Leak Detection in Long Island
Plumbing leaks are problematic for many reasons. First, minor leaks can waste large amounts of water if they are not fixed quickly. This translates into higher water bills, especially for commercial properties. Second, a major water leak can cause a significant amount of damage to your home or business. At Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our plumbers are here to provide you with the highest quality water and leak detection in Long Island.
Our water and leak detection systems can provide you with an extra sense of security that you will enjoy all year round. Knowing that you will be alerted to a problem before it is exacerbated allows you to rest easy. Even better, our highly skilled Long Island plumbers are on call to provide for all your repair needs should a leak occur.
If you are interested in installing a water or leak detection system in your Long Island home or business, call Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., today. Our knowledgeable staff would be happy to answer any questions that you may have about these unique mechanisms and their many benefits. We can schedule your appointment today.
Water Detection Systems Protect Your Property from Burst Pipes
Living in Long Island, you know that every winter your plumbing system becomes susceptible to freezing. Because water expands when it turns to ice, a frozen pipe can easily burst. The resulting leak can be disastrous.
In order to help our customers avoid the major problems associated with a major water leak, our professionals have become adept at installing the highest quality water detection systems on the market. Our team proudly installs the WaterCop system manufactured by DynaQuip.
These advanced water detectors can signal an audible alarm or contact you remotely whenever a major leak occurs. Even better, the system can automatically shut off the main water valve. By installing one of these water detection devices in your home, you will always know that your plumbing system is properly protected. Call our professionals at the first sign of a water leak or frozen pipe for expert plumbing services in Long Island.
Leak Detection Experts in Long Island
Once you have identified the fact that there is a leak in your home or business, it is necessary to identify the precise source in order to conduct proper leak repairs. Our Long Island plumbers have the skill and equipment necessary to accomplish this task in the quickest and most efficient manner. Here are just a few places in which we commonly find and repair plumbing leaks:
- Underground Water Service Leaks
- Slab Leaks
- Concealed Pipe Leaks
- Water Heater Leaks
- Boiler Leaks
- Sewer and Waste Pipe Leaks
- Landscaping Irrigation Leaks
- And More
If you are interested in professional leak detection in Long Island, please call 516-348-6300 or complete our online request form.
- Prevent Long Island Plumbing Problems with These Helpful Tips - You need to keep your home clean, comfortable, and convenient, and its plumbing system is a huge part of maintaining those qualities. So when you have any problems with your plumbing, it can be extremely frustrating, and you need to have prompt and professional repairs performed as soon as possible. … Read More
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater in Long Island? - Your heater is consistently under nearly constant pressure and stress, so it requires nearly constant attention, maintenance, and repairs. At Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. our Long Island plumbers recommend that you have a tune-up or inspection of your water heater at least once a year to make sure that it’s as efficient and as healthy as possible. … Read More