Heating Repairs in Long Island
During the winter months, when temperatures range from cold to freezing, keeping your home warm and comfortable is one of your biggest concerns. You need to know that you can rely on your heating not just for comfort, but also, when the temperatures are at their lowest points, for the safety and health of you and your family. At Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Inc., our professional heating contractors understand how important your heating system is to your home, and we'll always do whatever it takes to keep it in the best condition possible. Give us a call whenever you need prompt, reliable heating repairs in Long Island!
Our heating contractors are all licensed, trained, and experienced professionals who can quickly and accurately diagnose and repair any problems that you encounter with your heating system, and we'll thoroughly eliminate those problems. Whether you need routing heating maintenance, in-depth repairs, or even a full installation, we'll always be ready and eager to tackle the job.
At every job that we perform, we'll always guarantee your complete satisfaction with the work we provide. Boiler repairs, furnace repairs, heat pumps and more - we have the skills and tools to fix all types of heating systems!
Our Professional Heating Contractors
All of our Long Island heating contractors are extensively experienced, so you can depend on us for thorough and accurate repairs no matter how small or large the heating repairs you need are.
We understand what a critical component of your home your heating system is, so we'll always work hard to keep it effective and efficient at all times.
Why Choose Us for Your Heating Repairs?
- We offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all of our work.
- All of our contractors are licensed and trained professionals.
- We'll always be on time for every job.
- We offer flexible scheduling options, same-day service, and emergency repair services.
When Does a Heating System Need to Be Serviced?
If you experience any of the following problems with your heating system, contact our heating experts immediately for repairs:
- Your heating unit is constantly running.
- Your thermostat is malfunctioning.
- The fuse box or circuit breakers controlling your heating unit is stripped or blown.
- There is a lack of heat in one or more parts of your Long Island home.
- Your heating unit's pilot light is out.
- You smell any gas-like odors in your home.
- There are squealing or rumbling noises coming from your heating unit.
- The blower fans are constantly running.
Our professionals will inspect your heating unit, diagnose the problem and repair the unit so that your home can be as warm and comfortable as possible at all times. Call us whenever you're having heating problems, and rest assured we'll be there for you, ready to provide reliable heating services in Long Island.
If you need heating repairs in Long Island, please call our heating contractors at 516-348-6300 or complete our online request form.
- Prevent Long Island Plumbing Problems with These Helpful Tips - You need to keep your home clean, comfortable, and convenient, and its plumbing system is a huge part of maintaining those qualities. So when you have any problems with your plumbing, it can be extremely frustrating, and you need to have prompt and professional repairs performed as soon as possible. … Read More
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater in Long Island? - Your heater is consistently under nearly constant pressure and stress, so it requires nearly constant attention, maintenance, and repairs. At Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. our Long Island plumbers recommend that you have a tune-up or inspection of your water heater at least once a year to make sure that it’s as efficient and as healthy as possible. … Read More