Furnace Replacement in Long Island
Furnaces are almost constantly under a tremendous amount of stress, and during the winter months, they rarely get much of a break. That's why it's so important to keep your furnace in great shape at all times. Furnaces require a lot of maintenance, and they frequently need repairs. At Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc., our experienced heating contractors recommend that you have your furnace tuned up at least once every year to keep it in the best condition possible. If it gets the attention that it needs, your furnace could last for as long as 16-20 years without the need for a furnace replacement in Long Island.
However, no matter how well-maintained your furnace is, it will eventually need to be replaced. It may completely break down, or it may develop enough problems that it won't be able to run efficiently. When it's time to replace your furnace, you can rely on our experts to handle the job.
Our Long Island heating contractors can provide you with all of the electric and gas furnace repairs and maintenance services that you need, and when you need to have the unit replaced, we'll be able to handle every aspect of that job.
Our Long Island Furnace Replacement Professionals
Our heating contractors have been working in Long Island and the surrounding areas since 1999. We've worked with all types of furnaces, and we'll be able to handle the entirety of any replacement job. No matter what it takes, you'll be able to rely on us for quality workmanship and professional customer service. All of the work that we provide comes with a 100% satisfaction guarantee.
Our technicians are licensed professionals with extensive training and experience, so you'll always know that you're getting the absolute best work possible when you work with us.
Furnace Replacement Warning Signs
Here are a few of the signs you may notice if it's time for your furnace to be replaced:
- Buzzing, clicking, or humming sounds coming from the furnace
- Rust, soot, or moisture are present around your furnace
- Leaks of any kind
- Decrease in energy efficiency
None of these signs mean that you definitely need a furnace replacement in Long Island, but they all can signify serious problems. If you notice any of these signs, call our professionals as soon as possible to schedule heating services in Long Island. We can help you determine the best ways to move forward on repairs or a furnace replacement.
If you need a furnace replacement in Long Island, please call our heating contractors at 516-348-6300 or complete our online request form.
- Prevent Long Island Plumbing Problems with These Helpful Tips - You need to keep your home clean, comfortable, and convenient, and its plumbing system is a huge part of maintaining those qualities. So when you have any problems with your plumbing, it can be extremely frustrating, and you need to have prompt and professional repairs performed as soon as possible. … Read More
- When Should You Replace Your Water Heater in Long Island? - Your heater is consistently under nearly constant pressure and stress, so it requires nearly constant attention, maintenance, and repairs. At Pipe Doctor Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning, Inc. our Long Island plumbers recommend that you have a tune-up or inspection of your water heater at least once a year to make sure that it’s as efficient and as healthy as possible. … Read More